Looks great from the photo's

Friday 20 July 2012

Day61 - Day off down the range


OK, I’ve always wanted to shoot some guns, I guess too many movies as a kid.  On this trip, on the days off, I keep trying to do a Internet search to see if there is a place in town.  Today I hit gold!! Success!  “Wanna shoot a REAL machine gun?” said the website and flyer.  Hell yeah.  So I went off to shoot as many fun guns as possible.  I chose thea Sig Sauer pistol, Beretta 92f, Smith & Wesson revolver, Uzi, Mossberg shotgun, Vector Uzi and a AR-15, oh and a KRISS.  

How much fun though, the guns and the instructor were spot-on.  I got all the safety info and how each gun worked, plus what to expect with recoil etc.  They were certainly loud with some having a bigger kick than others.  I found the pistols very hard to aim properly, maybe with more practise so I knew where the trigger engaged, that might of helped.  Same with the shotgun, although it was the general aiming with that which was off.  The Smith & Wesson though, dam I was good with that gun!!  The machine guns were coo too, the AR-15 was simple and it felt right, a bit like the KRISS.  Want to write more, but need bed.






 Such choice.  I will take that one, that one,, oh and that one.  Is that fully automatic? OK I will take it then..
 Mossberg shotgun, KRISS and a Smith & Weson
 UZI 9mm, Vector UZI.  I wanted the Mac10, but it was playing up.  Berreta92f, Sig Sauer.
 And the AR-15
 Lets start with a shotgun shall we?

 BANG!  take out that zombie.  Found it hard to hit the target where I wanted to.  You had to aim with your trigger finger.
Take that, zombie
 A few more shots.  Scary to shoot a gun for the first time.  Not sure what the recall would be like
 Hmmmm, next.

 I was hoping this was a fully automatic machine pistol, but it wasn't.  Oh well
 Good head shot
 Squeeze off a few more shots.  Recall not too bad, easy to shoot and get on target.  bang bang bang.
 A few misses, but getting good now.
 Take that!  Head shots!
 Next the Sig.
 pop pop
 2 clips into this target.
 Found this gun really hard because of the long pull on the trigger.
 Not so good with this one.  pretty loud!
 Beretta 92f
 I was hoping this was going to be a easy gun.
 Would I be John McClain?
 Nope
 Again, found this one hard

 Try again with another clip
 Close your eyes on pray!  well, maybe not.
 Not too bad grouping in the end
 Cool, now let's have some fun

 Fantastic
 How great is this gun?
 Real easy to shoot, nice trigger action and great sights.
 Time for full auto!!
 GREAT!!!!  lovin' it.
 UZI 9mm.

 Single shot
 Then full auto
 I thought it would have a higher rate of fire, but it was kinda slow.  Little recall and easy to keep on target though
 OK, Mr Smith & Mr Wesson
 How easy is this gun?  Wow.
 Reload.
 This is so good!!! So much fun.
 Check out the grouping, head and body.  Much much easier than the other semi automatic handguns.  If I had one, forget the Sig or Beretta, go for this.  It's so well balanced.
 KRISS time!
 Single shot.  Again, an easy gun to fire.  Good trigger pull, little recall and good sights.
 Semi - double-tap.  Wow, such tight grouping.
 OK, let's go FULL AUTO
 Happy? Yep, enjoying this
 This gun jammed a few times though

 Check the double taps on the head and body.  Great gun.  These bad guys went down today!
 Again?  Nope, think I need to sit down lol

No comments:

Post a Comment