Looks great from the photo's

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Day 59 - Colter Bay - DAY OFF

*** NEWS FLASH ***
I have just returned from Jackson and the Lock Ness Monster does exist plus Tom Cruise IS straight.  OK, one of those is true as I finally saw a family of bears! Amazing, brought a tear to my eye.  The road was near enough closed with everyone out their cars taking photo’s as the bears went about their own business.  Fantastic to see, very happy!!  Got some photo’s but not seen how good or bad they are yet!  Also put on a new back tire as the other one well very warn out.


 Day 59 - Colter Bay - DAY OFF
 A few more morning shots of the amazing mountain range




 Great fun, top guy

 Is it high noon yet?  Jackson



 Cool hey
 Cowboy on his mobile phone.  Drugstore cowboy though?  Lots of them about in town
 OMG tat heaven, how much can I put in my bag?
 Or maybe I should just ship it home





 Ride 'em cowboy.  City Slicker.  Must more comfy than the bikes saddle.  Maybe I can have this one on my bike instead?



 Hey Alfie, be a cowboy










 It's Yogi!!.  All my shouting yesterday about picnic baskets etc worked!


 With two small cubs too
 And there I was thinking it was just a man in a suit, saying there were bears here just to get tourists in!  What next, Bigfoot?


No comments:

Post a Comment