Looks great from the photo's

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Put so well

Just started reading another blog, and this guy puts it so well the reasons for doing the ride, simular to mine.

"Why? Where do I even begin? The reasons are as plentiful as the day is long, but the biggest reason is really, why NOT? I lost some friends and family members last summer, all three of whom died way younger than they should have, and it made me realize something...why put things off to later, when, what if there won't be a later? Life is so unpredictable, and there are no guarantees that any of us will live to the ripe old age of 100 and be happy and healthy along the way. I have to get out there NOW, while I'm young enough and healthy enough to enjoy certain activities. I do not want to grow old and regret the things that I wish I would have done. I don't want to be old before I give myself permission to live."  Thanks Corey



No comments:

Post a Comment