Looks great from the photo's

Thursday 10 May 2012

1 week to go!

Christ on a bike!  Can't believe its come around so soon.  This time next week I will be flying over to the U.S.  It doesn't seem that long ago that it was all pie in the sky, but here we are.  Dam me for being an Aries:

"The young ram is adventurous, ambitious, impulsive, enthusiastic and full of energy. The Arian is a pioneer both in thought and action, very open to new ideas and a lover of freedom. They welcome challenges and will not be diverted from their purpose except by their own impatience, which will surface if they don't get quick results."

http://www.astrology-online.com/aries.htm
http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/aries.htm

There are lots of this kinda websites and they are all saying roughly the same things.  I wonder if the other riders in the group will be able to put up with me lol

2 comments:

  1. Bet you can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much, there is so much to think about and worry about. But hey, it's happening, nothing I can do about it, so going to go and enjoy it. Imagine waking up one day and being told you have 6months to live, or less. If you'd done nothing with your life I think you'd feel a bit cheated, if you can sit back and think, hey that's not fair but I've done this, seen that, felt this or eaten that. Then, maybe, it will sit a bit more comfortably with you. Dunno, hope I'm never in that situation

    ReplyDelete