Looks great from the photo's

Monday 23 April 2012

Sleep problems

I'm sure someone out there will be able to diagnose these sleep issues. I would say its probably stress, excitement, and the unknown trip ahead which is causing it.

I've caught myself early in the mornings shouting "there's not enough effing time" (but with the swear word!). It kinda wakes me up, am aware I've said it but not whilst it's happening. Usually go back to sleep.

I've also been waking up very early, an hour or two before my alarm. My brain goes into overdrive and starts thinking too much, so I can't go back to sleep. I have no problems getting off to sleep btw.

Lastly, a recurring dream. Twice I've dreamt that the trip was over and that it went too quick. Not sure if it meant I took it for granted, but I never made any notes or blog entries. I find I'm back at work and regretting I didn't make more of the trip, or paid attention to it. I was back at Safeway I one of them!! Very odd.

Not long now, just over 3 weeks!

- Posted from my iPhone

Location:London.

No comments:

Post a Comment